SUPER COMIC 4 U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a super crazy comic forum for the far out year of 2047

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Space trucker here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:01 am

Howdy, I'm just a simple hard working Martian. My dad and his dad before him have been proudly serving FedEv delivery services since the disaster of the oughts. I was born on the FedEv company state on Mars and have been traveling back and forth from Mars and here for simple deliveries. I'm stuck here on ol earth for bout 2 months so why not figure out what this new fangled internet thingie is. I like comics because the trek between Earth and Mars is long and comics are a cheap way to fill the time. I especially like Lobo, gosh driving in space being a badass, that's where it is at. So yeah u'll probably see me in the DC discussions, can't wait to talk to people.
Back to top Go down
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:02 am

How does this signature thing work? It won't show my signature, I put a lot of time and effort into it.
Back to top Go down
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:02 am

spacetrucker wrote:
How does this signature thing work? It won't show my signature, I put a lot of time and effort into it.

Okay there it is. No worries! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comic4meAndYOU
Admin
Comic4meAndYOU

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:05 am

wowie zowie wowie i would luv 2 go 2 mars so much!!!!! tell me what it iz like i want to fgo there so very badlyh. i hear the air is fresher there than here LOLLLLLLLLLL and their miunweral depositr are rich with iron oxide Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://supercomic4u.forumotion.com
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 8:09 am

Comic4meAndYOU wrote:
wowie zowie wowie i would luv 2 go 2 mars so much!!!!! tell me what it iz like i want to fgo there so very badlyh. i hear the air is fresher there than here LOLLLLLLLLLL and their miunweral depositr are rich with iron oxide Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I guess, but its mainly due to living in green domes with artificial air... My big red home is still just sort of a big red rock. Yeah the resources are plentiful though. Although unless u are a Quintillionaire or someone born there, nobodies going to let u in their dome, so living ain't going to be the biggest thing for u if u visit.
Back to top Go down
PhilMargera1957

PhilMargera1957

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 6:47 pm

one of my sons a courier for the NUPS guys. must be crazy goin to mars and back like that ha ha! i dont know who this lobo character is but if hes like space driver of some kind it must be an awesome read
Back to top Go down
CinematicConisseur1

CinematicConisseur1

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptyFri May 24, 2024 7:40 pm

Lobo is pretty cool. Wish we got a movie out of him, that would be epic.
Back to top Go down
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptySat May 25, 2024 12:51 am

PhilMargera1957 wrote:
one of my sons a courier for the NUPS guys. must be crazy goin to mars and back like that ha ha! i dont know who this lobo character is but if hes like space driver of some kind it must be an awesome read

It's pretty boring if I am going to be honest, we haven't invented like ftl so its just long months of nothing... it can get pretty draining, especially if u didn't bring enough entertainment. One time I only brought the one series of All New Lobo and that was it. I must've read it back to cover 1,000 times. Its mind numbing. So yeah u can go crazy. But I'm happy to have this site for all new recommendations for me to gather before I have to leave again. Does anyone have any recs?
Back to top Go down
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here EmptySat May 25, 2024 12:55 am

CinematicConisseur1 wrote:
Lobo is pretty cool. Wish we got a movie out of him, that would be epic.

They couldn't handle it. They'd have to tune it down because of ratings... then it wouldn't really be Lobo then! Haha! Cool Lobo so cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Space trucker here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space trucker here   Space trucker here Empty

Back to top Go down

Space trucker here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUPER COMIC 4 U :: RULES 4 U :: post indocutions in this area or ELSE-
Jump to: