SUPER COMIC 4 U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a super crazy comic forum for the far out year of 2047

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fitness Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
baneCENTRIST

baneCENTRIST

Fitness Thread Empty
PostSubject: Fitness Thread   Fitness Thread EmptySat May 25, 2024 1:25 am

I like to keep my body in shape in case of a Canadian attack. Sadly in Wisconsin we don't have a lot of protein, we subsist on fish and pig, not any milk giving animals. I guess u could make pig milk but that has been outlawed due to the steroids we give pigs to make them beefy. I however found a way to extract the steroids from the pig milk and I use those to give me an edge in my body workouts. Every day I do full body workouts till I collapse, I need to be in top shape in case of an invasion.

Do any of u keep up on your fitness? Tell me your routine down below. And more ways to get protein, I need better ways.
Back to top Go down
PhilMargera1957

PhilMargera1957

Fitness Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Thread   Fitness Thread EmptySat May 25, 2024 3:01 pm

baneCENTRIST wrote:
Do any of u keep up on your fitness? Tell me your routine down below. And more ways to get protein, I need better ways.

i eat skeeter burgers usually but i know bugs freak some people out! ha ha! cleaner than pigs i always say
Back to top Go down
blenderbro3500

blenderbro3500

Fitness Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Thread   Fitness Thread EmptyTue May 28, 2024 2:49 pm

baneCENTRIST wrote:
I like to keep my body in shape in case of a Canadian attack. Sadly in Wisconsin we don't have a lot of protein, we subsist on fish and pig, not any milk giving animals. I guess u could make pig milk but that has been outlawed due to the steroids we give pigs to make them beefy. I however found a way to extract the steroids from the pig milk and I use those to give me an edge in my body workouts. Every day I do full body workouts till I collapse, I need to be in top shape in case of an invasion.

i dont work out too much but i do know a couple ways for protein as i like my muscles and want to feed them too Razz if u can grow beans or spinach that is good just be careful the spinach doesnt hurt u when u harvest it Surprised i recommend u blend these together with a splash of water yeast and however much fruit juice u want Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fitness Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness Thread   Fitness Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitness Thread
Page 1 of 1