SUPER COMIC 4 U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a super crazy comic forum for the far out year of 2047

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Injustice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CinematicConisseur1

CinematicConisseur1

Thoughts on Injustice? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Injustice?   Thoughts on Injustice? EmptyThu May 30, 2024 4:47 am

Personally, I feel like in it's thirty-odd year run, it can be reduced to this basic plot pattern after Metropolis goes boom

>Batman and Superman do their own schemes to fuck with each other inadvertently
>Supes uses his super puppy dog eyes technique "It's me Bruce, let's meet and talk"
>Batman does not show up because he's not an idiot
>Wonder Woman (who is basically Supermans bitch in this for some reason?) walks in from out of frame "He didn't fall for it, Clark."
>The two eventually run into each other and fight, with Batman deploying some contingency that has Superman dead to rights.
"I COULD KILL HIM RIGHT NOW GRRR I'LL FUCKIN DO IT"
>Green Lantern and/or Flash struggle to pick a side and seem to flip a coin to save one or the other
>Bats doesn't kill him, leaves.
>Arc ends with Superman menacingly beginning his next plot.

This piece of shit should have ended after Brainiac. God.
Back to top Go down
spacetrucker

spacetrucker

Thoughts on Injustice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Injustice?   Thoughts on Injustice? EmptyThu May 30, 2024 5:07 am

I thought seeing the justice league fight a bunch was badass, but I don't even got to say my favorite part, this sickass picture is all I need. Thoughts on Injustice? Lobo_g10
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Injustice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SUPER COMIC 4 U :: super comic mode :: SUPERMAN V.S. BATMAN DEDICATED DISCUSSION BOARD-
Jump to: